Get this course now!
Now only for: 49 USD
This course is perfect for you if…
- you’d like to know more about photography;
- you’d like to handle your camera with confidence;
- you’d like to become familiar with principal terms like ISO, aperture and shutter speed;
- you’d like to learn the ropes of photographic composition and lighting;
- you’re a beginner and you’d like to get to a more advanced level.
It’s worth its price because…
Photography gear is expensive—yet it’s worth nothing if you don’t know how to use it. The fee of a tutorial course is truly minuscule compared to the investment you have to make to get the right technical accessories, but some training can go a long way in helping you become a better photographer.
- Don’t like wasting your time? Then don’t waste it trying to get the hang of things on your own. Counting on the law of large numbers while capturing thousands of photos and waiting for accidentally getting something good? Nah…
With the help of this course you can start building your portfolio >> set up a professional Facebook or Instagram profile to attract more costumers
We have been perfecting this training material for the past 20 years. This is not our first rodeo—and you are definitely not our guinea pig!
Today there is no similar course on the international market that offers this level of professional knowledge with such an extensive interactive material. We have invested several hundreds of coding hours to help you become better!
- We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you think something’s amiss, we will refund your course fee right away, no questions asked. (A special 30-day deadline applies to the month of December.)
BONUS READINGS TO DOWNLOAD
Our Online Photography Course for Beginners includes:
- 27 clearly worded, understandable, professional lessons;
- Educational material gradually progressing from beginner level toward advanced knowledge;
- A unique, international approach to photography instruction;
- Interactive material in 18 lessons >> edutainment games and animations;
- More than 10 additional articles and infographics in various exciting topics that complement our course material;
- !Hundreds! of illustrating images and figures—we show, not just tell!
Bonuses with your purchase:
- High-resolution Tech Basics cheat-sheet
- Lighting and posing manual (PDF)
- 10 useful Photoshop tricks (PDF)
- Photoshop keyboard know-how as a screen wallpaper
- 10% discount for any of our webshop products
Online Photography Course for Beginners: Detailed Content
|1. ISO – Aperture – Shutter speed
Get to know the basics!
|10. Depth of field in practice
Practice makes it perfect
|19. The histogram
A bulletproof tool to become your best sidekick
|2. The exposure triangle
A must-know lesson when it comes to photography
|11. White balance
Take charge of the colors in your photographs!
A basic trick when it comes to focusing
|3. Camera simulator
A handy little interactive excercise
|12. White balance in practice
It’s easy as pie
21. Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
|4. Tech basics
A practical lesson to test your knowledge
|13. Camera modes
What to use them for and when
|22. Godox vaku oktató anyag
Melyik gomb mit tesz a vakun
|5. The properties of camera lenses 1
The tools of image creation, when to use which lens
|14. Photographic composition
How to create and arrange image elements
8bit – 16bit mikor melyiket
|6. The properties of camera lenses 2
Markings and measurements
|15. Composition in practice
Get into (com)position to start! 🙂
|24. Képfájl formátumok fotósoknak
Mikor kell JPG, mi a RAW, mi ad a HEIC?
|7. Full-frame vs. APS-C systems
What’s the difference? How to decide what to get?
|16. Camera types
How to choose the camera that would suit you best?
|25. Számítógép Fotó utómunkához
Mutatjuk mire figyelj!
|8. The properties of camera lenses 3
Excercises to master your lenses
|17. Exposure metering
Everything you need to know about metering
|26. Hogyan válassz memória kártyát
Egy fontos alkatrész tulajdonságai
|9. Depth of field 101
A great way to emphasize your subject
|18. How camera shutters work
Learn more about this crucial mechanism inside your camera
|27. Kamera MENÜ szimulátor
Milyen kincseket rejt a menü méllye
How to buy this course?
- Add it to your cart and proceed to pay (via bank transfer, credit card or PayPal)
- You will gain instant access to every lesson
- You will automatically receive the bonus material in email
Now only for: 49 USD
Why choose us?
We have extended the legally mandated 14-day money-back guarantee into 20 days!
After your purchase:
- You will gain access to every lesson of the visualgangsters.com >> Photo tutorial collection;
- You can also read our members-only blog entries and articles;
- You will access the Index page for our Online Photography Course for Beginners, where we’ll guide you step by step along to road with plenty of theoretic and practical knowledge and colorful complimentary content;
- All bonus materials will be sent directly to your inbox;
- You will receive a 10% discount for any of our webshop products.
You will gain access to every lesson of our Photo tutorial collection
Our Index page will take you from beginner level toward advanced knowledge
Now only for: 49 USD
The Online Photography Course for Beginners in our webshop >>
Who we are—the people behind the course
We have been teaching photography and visual research for over 20 years. Our community at visualgangsters.com is a well-known and highly regarded educational hub within the Hungarian photography scene.
Our training system relies on effective interactive tools, animations and infographics, thus constituting a unique, international approach to photography instruction. We have assembled this course utilizing several of these well-researched and tested materials.
The fact that various private or vocational photography schools apply our training method illustrates just how effective our course material is!
The primary author and editor of this course material is Bence Márton Gyulai, but several other professionals have contributed to help achieve its final form.
Az Online Kezdő Fotótanfolyam fő szerkesztője:
Gyulai Bence Márton a Magyar Tudományos Akadémia nagydíjas fotográfusa, fényképész tanár, fotós rendezvények rendszeres meghívott előadója a FotóBetyár iskola alapítója, házigazdája, a hazai minőségi fotó oktatás élharcos betyárja!
Angol fotós oldalunk: VisualGansters.com