Instant Save – Photoshop Plugin/Extension
- Saving files with a single mouse-click (instead of Photoshop’s own solution in 4 to 6 steps, full of prompts to answer)
- Lightning fast and easy to use
- Able to reduce the size of PNG files >> an essential feature for blog and web applications
- A lifesaving plugin if it comes to Photoshop
- Once you try it, you don’t understand how you could live without it before that!
- Built-in user guide and tutorial video included
- For Windows and Mac
Instant Save is one of our proprietary Photoshop extensions (plugin). It helps simplifying Photoshop’s frustratingly long saving process, made up of 4 to 5 steps, to 1 single mouse-click.
<strong>What the heck is a PLUGIN?</strong>
We recommend using INSTANT SAVE plugin if you:
- Don’t have too much time for post-processing
- Use Photoshop regularly
- Want to speed up you work processes
Don’t want to waste time on things that don’t make it necessary
Watch this short video introducing Instant Save:
Is it worth its price?!
Let us show you an example >>
The Photoshop extension known as TinyPNG has 50% of the skills our Instant Save extension has and it’s not as easily available.
This tinypng Photoshop extension costs about €50.
Now we leave it up to your judgement whether buying our product is a good deal for you!
If you want to have all our products for a lower price >> check out our bundled offer!
- We’ve been devoting a lot of attention and effort to the product support of our plugins. All of the products have their own “helping” pages with dedicated information.
- The product support page for the Instant Save plugin is available here >>
- Unfortunately, we can NOT provide product support by email of phone
Money back guarantee:
- This is very simple: if it turns out you don’t like the product you bought and you inform us about this within 14 calendar days (according to Section 20 of Government Decree 45/2014 (26 February)), we pay back the price of concerned products without asking any questions!
How to buy and install the product:
- Put it in the shopping cart and buy it
- Following a successful purchase, the download link to the plugin’s installation files will be sent to you by email
- The same email will include your activation code for unlocking all the skills of that plugin
- This email will also contain links to help pages about installation and activation, but you can also visit our Product Support page created for the same purpose
How to install the product:
- Unpack the downloaded zip file (see the videos below for help)
- You can get help with the installation on our YouTube channel in the following videos
- But you can also visit our Product Support page created for the same purpose
- The downloaded file includes all software necessary for the installation
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section
A one year update license means the following:
- Our software products remain usable with compatible Photoshops after the period of 1 year from the date of purchase
- However, updating to plugins for Photoshops released after the period of 1 year is only possible by renewing the update license
Here is a little list of frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Question: If a new Photoshop version and a corresponding Photoshop Bandit plugin is released within the 1 year period from the date of purchase, am I allowed to update to it?! Answer: Yes! Any updates we release within a one year period can be downloaded, installed and used.
Question: If a new Photoshop version OR a corresponding plugin is released after the 1 year period from the date of purchase, am I allowed to update to it?! Answer: NOT for free! However, you’ll have the option to renew your update license.
Question: Can I use the purchased plugin after the 1 year period with the Photoshop I had been using it with “originally” (within the 1 year period)?! Answer: Yes! Each plugin is compatible with specific versions >> this won’t change after the one year period and we won’t disable the user’s license either, you just won’t be able to download new releases for newer versions